Friday, January 24, 2020

Coastal Bohemian Top 10 Blog Posts of 2019


Hey friends. I'm bringing you the top ten blog posts of 2019. Don't forget to pin them so you have them at your fingertips. 


1. Wee Wonderland Walking Path Myrtle Beach




2.  Birthday Card- I See It's Your Birthday







3. Plastic Bag Caddy 









4. Spooky Journal Recipe for DIY Glitter Wax 




5. September Artist Trading Cards- Learn, Mail, Swap





6. Bunny Frame with Free Printable







7. Off White Art Deco Upcycled Dresser 


8.Watercolor Doodle Fun 


9. Camper Countertop  Creativity 


10. Paint Your Shoes Challenge 



What's funny, is that I could never have predicted any of these 10 posts as my most clicked. Hmmmm. 

Well, maybe the shabby chic painted piece because I love painted furniture.

Thank you for playing along , following, pinning and commenting. I love knowing someone is out there. 
With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

1 comment:

  1. I love the variety of posts in your top 10. I must say the shoes look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10