Sunday, January 6, 2019

Off White Art Deco Upcycle #Vintage #PaintedFurniture #ArtDeco








I was gifted this piece from a client at Coastal Bohemian that knows I teach painted furniture classes. I used cream of wheat, an off white "Chalky" based paint from Chalk Country Paint and I used two coats of paint to get this particular job done.

 




  I love this piece because it has rollers on the bottom and I am crazy for art deco style furniture. 


Just brush on the paint, no sanding and it is self leveling . I used a rotary sander to give it a heavy distressed look. Then a coat of clear Fiddes and sons wax. 


With love and gratitude
Michele
Coastal Bohemian

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10