Friday, November 15, 2019

5 DIY Nautical Christmas Ideas #Ornaments #Beachyornaments #Nauticalornaments #ChristmasDecor




There aren't enough places you can go to find ideas for your nautical Christmas. Luckily you have Coastal Bohemian. Wink. I can't think of any thing other than a nautical Christmas. Click on the links below for full tutorials.

Here are a few ideas to get your holiday started.

1. Seashell Christmas Tree on canvas or wood it's a perfect piece for any beach themed holiday. Don't forget to use a piece of driftwood for the tree base.

https://coastalbohemian.blogspot.com/2016/12/seashell-trees.html

2. Bring out the little kid with these Sand Pail Ornaments

https://coastalbohemian.blogspot.com/2019/11/sand-pail-ornament-nautical.html

3. Surf's up with these totally customizable Surfboard Ornaments 

https://coastalbohemian.blogspot.com/2019/10/diy-surfboard-christmas-ornaments-2019.html
4. Use up scraps of old fabric and ribbon and lace making these Jellyfish Ornaments
https://coastalbohemian.blogspot.com/2018/11/jellyfish-ornament-nauticalornaments.html
5. Bucket O Shells is a perfect addition to the whole theme as well. gather up all your tiny shells to make these.
https://coastalbohemian.blogspot.com/2016/11/bucket-o-shells-ornament.html


Have a very nautical Christmas.

With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

14 comments:

  1. Oh I really like these, especially the seashell tree and sand pail!! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 6. Be sure to link these up at my Themed All Things Christmas party starting November 30th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grammy Dee. I look forward to the Christmas party.

      Delete
    2. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      YX .

      Delete
  2. I love the seashell Christmas tree! I will definitely have to give this a try for my ocean themed bathroom because why not give that room a bit of Christmas cheer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ornament ideas! I especially love the bucket of shells ornament and the surf boards. The navy wife in me wants to have a nautical Christmas theme one year. I like to mix nautical and coastal decor together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh yes as a Navy wife I could see that. Maybe a nautical mini tree. You could buy a small tree in Walmart and decorate that with a theme. Thanks for popping in to leave me a message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable. I love anything Nautical. My Christmas tree is has a mix of ornaments but has many sand dollars I have found while walking on the beach. I used to let my daughter paint Christmas themes on them. They are my favorite.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great share . Thx Lisa. So glad you enjoyed my post.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting again! Thanks so much for linking up at #AThemedLinkup 6 for All Things Christmas. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    xC .

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10