Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Outdoor Gnome DIY . I need help. Slightly updated





I want to create a DIY outdoor gnome for my garden, something that will hold up for a bit through the weather. HMMMMM. And he or she should be a #CoastalBohemian or maybe a peaceful gnome who has seen the errors of his/her old ways.
Image result for gnome
Potentially , I can buy a sitting Buddha and add a gnome hat and beard. Is that defacing Buddah? Or maybe forget the DIY and just buy this puppy. But where is the DIY challenge right. Ok, forget buying Buddah gnome. I mean I could write a post "forget the DIY buy the Gnome" Nah , we have to drill down on the creativity. 


Here is what I have so far.

1 Glass pickle jar
1 auto funnel from the Dollar Tree. 



I have to tell, you that I'm seriously thinking cement here. Time for some research about cementing over glass, as in my pickle jar.

Now look what I have done.

I used caulk along the rim of the jar to attache the gnome hat/auto funnel 

Then I wrapped the funnel in twine using hot glue and E6000

Taking ideas. Help.

With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week at these link parties with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10