Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Upcycled heart decor.

My bf brought home a supply of corks he had picked up from a garage sale. It's actually really cute because he figures I'll get around to making something with it. He has faith in his challenging me.
I had them around the studio for about three months before I dumped them on the work table ready to challenge my brain  . My mushy side started to make a heart or maybe my love of wine was shining through.



 I decoupaged  an old scrap of wallpaper.

Then decoupage some old sheet music.




It's a fairly large piece at about 8" L x 5" W and would make a sizable gift . I'm imaging a wreath for the holidays or a christmas tree made to coordinate with your presents or to coordinate with your existing home decor wallpaper. 

Just a silly Bohemian playing with her supplies.
Thanks for visiting the  blog and please help me out by pinning and liking us on FB. 

Michele 
Coastal Bohemian 









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10