Saturday, January 31, 2015

Palmentines-What's the love story you see here?

I was out for a walk this morning, wearing my rose colored glasses as usual. I am a lover. I love people and I'm sure my mission in life is to come from a place of love and  to love and notice love.  I can say that but it's not always an easy thing. So I choose to go find love in a smile or  saying hello to a dog out on a stroll who really just wants to be able to sniff you up and give you a kiss or people watch for some loving moments. I find love in so many places and it always amazes me that when I set my intentions upon it ,it appears.
.

I see a male and female palm . How long have they been here? What are their names? What's their love story. What kind of energy drew one to the other?

Happy Palmentine's Day 
Remember to be silly.
Michele 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10