Monday, February 5, 2024

Poopie Diaper Game for Baby Shower #Partygame #babyshowerpartygames


We recently gave my daughter a baby shower and of course we needed a few games. Searching around, I found the dirty diaper game on the internet. Researching this game, I felt the instructions were a bit vague so I created a more detailed version. 

But first here's the Mama Bear.



Here's how we played the Dirty Diaper Game and how I prepared and set it up. 

You will need:
4 Large Diapers
4-6 large brown chocolate candy bars or several small 
Pens 
Paper- to write guesses
Prizes
Framed Instructions

To begin, I started with four brand new large diapers. I wanted the display to be large and disturbing. That's right, it's a poop game, clearly it was going to be gross, so I wanted something horrific. 
💩💩
I chose to buy a bag of large diapers so that when it was spread open there was going to be a large surface area. I also didn't want to spend money on better diapers to be wasted so I purchased an inexpensive store brand.
Two days before the baby shower I opened up 4 diapers and spread them out flat in order to remove the shape they take on in the package. This worked out well and proved to be a very necessary step. 
Additionally, I stapled numbers 1 through 4 on each diaper.
The day before the shower I took a piece of paper and numbered 1-4. This will be my answer sheet.
Because I wasn't sure which  candy bars would look best after being melted, I did not immediately write down my candy bars' names.
I used several candy bars for each diaper making these very big poops. 

I melted each candy bar in the microwave slowly in 30 sec increments , stirring in between to incorporate the candy bar well.  ( Chocolate can get weird looking if over melted)
The melted candy was then added to the the diaper
Then as I approved the look, I added the candy bar name to its coordinating number on the paper answer sheet.  
After, the diapers dried for a good few hours, I folded the front of the diaper up over the poop and gently layered them all in a big box for travel.

I was very impressed with the final outcome. Each Diaper candy bar poop looked excellent.  

Ewwww!








Some looked chunky, one looked watery and thin and one was thick and glossy.  Successful faux, poopie diapers. 
I had thought about a few problematic things in advance and although I did not use this idea it may be necessary for you. What if the poopie diaper looked dried up? Meaning the melted candy bar looked dry and flakey.
My intentions were to brush on, some oil with a basting brush. Luckily, I did not need to do this. 

Now, I made up a story about the dirty diapers and printed out the story and instructions and framed them.


You should be able to right click on the game instructions and save to your computer. Then you can print it out from there.
Printed 8.5  x 11 and framed 8 x 10.

To insure I didn't lose my answer sheet, I taped it,(backwards, no cheating), to the back of the frame. 
We provide pens and paper for everyone to write down their answers. The guests held on to their papers.
One by one we revealed the candy bar name and its coordinating diaper.
FYI, Chunky, Three Musketeers,  Snickers and Reese's Peanut Butter cups worked out well and made the game fairly challenging. 
Anyone who made 4 correct guesses rcv a prize first. We had none. So we moved to 3 correct guesses for a prize. We had none. We moved on down the list this way to give out prizes. 
People seemed to get a kick out of this game and my favorite moments were finding and taking pics of people sniffing diapers. 








This game was played throughout the party. In this way, people weren't all expected to run up and rush the game. 

We did a Late Night Diaper Message game too. Stay Tuned for that.


With love and gratitude

Michele


Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a baby shower - all the poop looks so real!!

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this a while back for a friends baby shower after experiencing it at another. SO much fun! Gross and hilarious at the same time. I just popped a bit of chopped up chocolate bar into each nappy and then microwaved the whole thing. It didn't seem to damage the nappy at all, nothing cooked! I even did this for a baby shower at a venue and microwaved them at home first, then put them in an insulated container to transport them. The game was totally playable a few hours later.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10