Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Stencilled and Stamped Fabric Carrots Spring and Easter Decor

I'm crazy for these stencilled fabric carrots. Now, I know the internet is filled with crafty fabric carrots but I had to give you one more idea. Just think of all the variety you could make with all those stencils you have in your stash. I know you are thinking it right now.
Oh, and I added a little something with these stamps and permanent black ink.






So if you follow the pics above you simply cut two pieces of fabric in an elongated carrot shape. Hot glue around the edges leaving the top portion open. You will fill these with fiber fill but first we stencil. 

In this case, I used orange acrylic to stencil but I believe you can use various colors to coordinate with your home décor .


This is the part where you fall in love.
Now we use fiber fill stuffing to give the carrot body, and add some greenery for the carrot tops. Then tie with twine.










Enjoy your stencils. 

With love and gratitude,



Michele












Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

6 comments:

  1. Michele, these carrots are so cute. I like the twist of using stencils, very creative. Thank you for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm a mixed media fan so stencils are around and I think I made the connection.

      Delete
  2. LOVE these DIY Carrots! We will be featuring you starting Wednesday at the Creative Crafts Linky Party! Pinned and shared
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable, Michele. Your style reminds me of my oldest daughter's. Love it, pinned. (visiting from French Ethereal).

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, meant to say from Our Hopeful Home (you were featured!).

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10