Friday, December 11, 2020

Stamped Wood Slice Ornaments in a Coastal Theme Of Course




I had these wood slices laying around waiting for inspiration. I had painted them with white chalk paint and added eye hooks . I thought I was going to spell out "H O M E", but felt uninspired. 
And then I had this idea.
Black archival ink and a few Coastal themed stamps later. Viola.
So simple. 
I used some of my mop string to hang them on the tree.
Cuteness.




With love and gratitude,



Michele












Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for Christmas ornaments - I love to see natural decorations and anything that steers away from plastics it 100% excellent in my books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca . Thanks for stopping by and for the compliment.

      Delete
  2. Love your nautical stamped ornaments. Wood slcies are great for crafts -- so versatile! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really lovely! I especially like the starfish. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the versatility of wood slice ornaments and these are the first coastal ones I have seen. They look great! Thanks for sharing them. #HomeMattersParty is back this week and I look forward to seeing what you have to share.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10