Friday, December 11, 2020

Directional Marker Post Ornament- Simple


Hi  Everyone. 
This is a fun ornament and perfect to keep the kiddos busy during the holidays. 
You'll need a few popsicle sticks.
Snip to different lengths.
Glue in place with white glue or a glue gun.
I used markers with water to color the wood. I wanted something that would dry quickly.

Us a black permanent marker to add the names of your favorite locations. You may want to includes Santa's Workshop or Grandma's House.
Me. I stick to beach locations. 
What? I'm a Coastal Bohemian.


With love and gratitude,


Michele












Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10