Monday, March 12, 2018

Dollar Store Craft Challenge #Easter #Bunnyslippers #CoastalBohemian #Dollartree



This month I've joined this amazing group of bloggers

My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies Across the Boulevard
Peppermints & Cherries The Inspiration Vault • 



for 


Be sure and see what these talented bloggers have been making and don't forget to like and share on social media.
 


This is the result of the Dollar Store Craft Challenge




I headed to Dollar Tree looking for some inspiration and walked around for some time before I passed these cute stuffed bunnies and thought, " I could chop his head off and put it on something." Then I found the slippers. 

Normally, that would scare me a bit except that I'm a crafter and a crafter's gotta do what a crafter's gotta do.





This was soooo simple. Just snip that little cutie's head right off with a pair of scissors.


Hot Glue to the center of the each slipper . Done. Total cost for one pair of slippers. $3.00







To see all the Dollar Store Craft Challenges click here .





With love and gratitude
Michele
Coastal Bohemian



You can find me blog hopping at link parties here all week. If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10