Thursday, November 6, 2014

Upcycled Ocean Themed Laundry Center

Upcycled ironing board/laundry center.
I was about to add this to the trash heap and thought...let me try and give this broken ironing board a second life.
At the same time I was looking for a slim lined laundry center for the beach condo.
1 can primer and 1 can of spray paint($5) +1 funky wire basket($10)from Tuesday Morning + 1 brass planter at Good Will ($3). I also added the vintage wooden barrel from an antique shop ($25)  draped with a fishing net I had around the house and I had a as a laundry hamper.

Added a starfish topper and a crab printable
from https://www.facebook.com/TheGraphicsFairy  that was printed on waterslide decal paper right on my home printer. I learned how to use decal paper at the Graphic Fairy site with a link to http://thepolkadotcloset.blogspot.com/2011/03/using-water-slide-decals.html








You could arrange this in such a way to include hooks for drying delicates.
Very Coastal Very Bohemian.

Love my new laundry center and love doing my laundry.

Off to do more laundry.

Michele Michael 









3 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea! This will be one of my features this Saturday at the Snickerdoodle link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Just found an ironing board I plan to turn into a garden sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    Hs

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10