Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Skillet Chicken Sandwich w. Feta Spread





Let me tell you, how I accidentally made this scrumptious sandwich.


It started with a batch of chicken legs I had defrosted. I am NOT a big fan of chicken legs and recently I had been putting them in the air fryer to enjoy them for dinners. However , this day I put them in the cast iron skillet with some dry spices and cooked them slowly until they had beautiful color. 


They smelled wonderful and I decided I would remove the meat for sandwiches. 



Now for the Feta Spread 
( sorry this pic is so blurry but I wanted you to see the brand I bought from #Sam's Club)

I crumbled up approx.  half a cup of Feta cheese.

Added a pinch of oregano.
And a pinch of mint.
+1 tablespoon of Olive Oil 
+ 1/2 Tsp Honey 
Mix. 
Spread on the bread.



I use a potato peeler to make slivers of cucumber to layer onto the sandwich.











Sandwich 
Italian Bread 
Feta Spread
Sliced Cucumbers 
Sliced Onion
Skillet Chicken 
Chopped Tomatoes

Feta Spread Recipe
1/2 cup crumbles feta 
1 Tbl Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Honey
pinch of Mint
pinch of Oregano
Mix all the ingredients.


With Love and Gratitude
Michele




Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.


If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks lovely - yum! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious ! Thank you for sharing with us at Meraki Link Party at www.doodlebuddies.net.
    Happy Holidays.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10