Friday, May 3, 2019

Trick for Remembering to Take Your Vitamins




I have struggled and failed my entire life trying to remember to take my vitamins everyday. I have kept my vitamins on the counter near my coffee in order to remember to take them first thing.
It's just, the thought of opening up each of those bottles takes too much time.  (Back of hand to forehead in a dramatic fashion.)Keep reading if this sound familiar.

I picked up these travel pill cases at the #dollartree, to store some tiny seed beads for crafting , of course, and it occurred to me that I could travel with my vitamins in one of those 7 day compartments just like they advertise it. 
LOL. 
I'm a little dense sometimes.
I travel often and so I decided that I could stick one of these in my pocketbook and try to remember to take my vitamins. 

IT WORKED! 


At home I wouldn't take the time to open up all those bottles to get the vitamins I needed, but traveling with this little 7 day sexy,cylindrical,  easy open container has literally changed my life. I felt like Wonder Woman and Super Woman taking my vitamins everyday. 

Now, I keep this traveling vitamin/pill container next to the coffee pot and magically I look forward to taking my supplements. 




Bonus -I can get a 2 week supply in there and so I only have to fill the vitamins up 2 + times a month. 

The container takes up 1.5" of space on my counter so it's not a big messy eye sore. 
























Some days, it's really the little things that make a difference.

I hope this helps someone out there take there vitamins!                                                          Make sure to leave me a comment and follow along  on the blog. 



With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to have them next to the coffee pot in those cool colored containers.
    Happy spring, Kippi #kippiathome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a pill case, otherwise I'd never remember to take my meds.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10