Sunday, March 31, 2019

I Must Have Flowers ATC's April Challenge

If you have been following me you know that we have an Artist Trading Card Class every month at the Coastal Bohemian studio in Myrtle Beach.  This month the challenge was Spring- Spots, Dots Splotches.
 I added a few dots of several different green paints to a piece of paper and painted it around the page. Then I squished another page on top to pick up the excess paint. That was my background base.

 Next I used a variety of paints to stamp circles onto the background using different circular shaped caps and lids from things around the house. 
 I stamped on a  few magenta  daisies. In the end, I hand speckled the tiniest black dots onto the entire page.
 The I cut my paper into 2.5" x 3.5" pieces for my ATC's also known as #ArtistTradingCards
Then I added the quote by Monet . So very perfect for Spring and pretty much exactly how I feel about flowers. "I must have flowers, always and always. -Monet"

for more info on ATC's or to join our swap in April check out this links below.





With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week at these link parties with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

12 comments:

  1. Some really useful stuff on here, keep up posting. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much appreciated. All of your blog was amazing. I am really a fan of yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genuinely, thank you for beginning this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading more. Great article post. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for the article, I have a lot of spray lining knowledge but always learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No doubt very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m no longer sure where you are getting your info, however good topic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must spend some time studying much more or working out more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for excellent information I was searching for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10