Monday, October 22, 2018

Hello Fall Link Party Features

Our Hello Fall Link Party was very leafy , pumpkiny,( I know it's not a real word)crafty, creative and fun.




 Here's a highlight of a few of my favorites. BTW the entire party is too good to be missed so be sure and pop in and see what other things may inspire you.



 
I love the simplicity of this craft. It's a win for a quick and easy country fall look. It's even easy for the kids to do or even a gift. Clever. Visit my girl Gail at Purple Hues and Me to get the DIY info.




These watercolors make me all kinds of Fall Happy. You can print your choice of four printables by visiting Angela at Organized and Simplified





The black and white adds the perfect amount of eeriness. The bird can pass for a creepy skeleton bird too....maybe. Either way this is a great design.
Check out Sharon's tutorial at her blog Crafty Hugs



Maybe it's the Betty Davis eyes. I love these gift bags created by Beverly over at Across the Boulevard.  Oh those eyes get me every time. 
Thanks for playing with us and posting and pinning . Please help us out by leaving a comment. Comments count. We love to read your feedback too. 


With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week at these link parties with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10