Saturday, April 11, 2015

Shabby Chic Ladder Back Chair





I'm addicted to furniture, especially with the potential for a new design. 
I found this solid oak ladder back chair. How could I pass it up?

I used a sea glass blue chalk paint and then I applied a few water slide decal prints in a french typography style from a great site for free graphics, thegraphicsfairy.com




The seat is woven with burlap and linen along with some blue ,grey and brown plaid fabric that I tied at alternating sides.The combination is darling and I'm not sure how I will part with this piece. 




Thanks for stopping in to see what I have been working on this week. 

Michele 





Find me partying here all week at these link parties with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on FacebookPinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10