| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Heidi @ Building Our Hive
| Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Michele @ CoastalBohemian
A DAY OF SMALL THINGS HOME HISTORY AND 250 YEARS OF AMERICA
Party Rules
1. Post up to 4 links.
2. Family-friendly posts only.
3. Old posts are welcome.
4. Comment on at least one post at the party.
5. Follow the hosts on as many platforms as you can.
We are your online friends.
Michele
Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.
Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .


Wanted to wish you a very happy July 4th and to say thanks for hosting this great party every week. I really appreciate the feature for the blog about the Re Craft store. It was a great find.
ReplyDeleteLynne, Thrifting Wonderland
Thank you for sharing every week.
DeleteHappy July 4th!!
ReplyDeleteMy Link Ups for today's party are # 59, 60 and 61!!
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party!!! I truly do appreciate it as I do know the time involved with it....I hope you and your family are well and enjoying your week!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog
Hello Michele, dropping by to let you know that you are my featured blogger for SSPS #418 and 419. Have a great week ahead!
ReplyDeleteoooh I'm thrilled thank you!!!
DeleteThanks so much for the party, Michele! Happy 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteHappy 250
DeleteHi, Michele. Thank you for entertaining us all! I've added #91 and 92. Have a fun and safe weekend.
ReplyDeleteAll the best.
Debra @ Life Captured
Thx and Happy 4th 250
Delete