Monday, December 5, 2022

In the Style of Zentangle - Art Journal Page

The other day my neighbor showed me a Zentangle she had made in the shape of three Christmas trees. It  was so darling, I was inspired to doodle a bit and invited her for a craft date in my studio.

We each decided on a form and then began doodling up and sharing ideas. Believe it or not these little guys take some time and patience but there is a sense of accomplishment when you are done . Plus , I'm sure it's good for like blood pressure or something. I do wish it was good for weight loss!

My neighbor has been doing a Christmas Zentangle a day and she chose a stocking . She has studied Zentangle and uses mostly their techniques. I chose to use a tree and I am just doodler.


Have you ever tried Zentangle or doodling ? 

Here's what we did.

 





With love and gratitude,

Michele



Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

1 comment:

01 09 10