Wednesday, September 7, 2022

We Got a Puppy -Love Grows

We got a puppy. And her name is Violet. We had three names picked out. Luna, Honey,  and Violet. In that order. In the end, she was so tiny and sweet , just like a little Violet... well you see what happened.



It had been 8 years since we had to put our dog, Chloe, to sleep. Our entire family swore off dogs because we never wanted to feel the pain of that loss ever again. In February , my son broke the seal and fell in love on the spot with someone else's dog,  one that they were adopting. Nia went home with him and captured all our hearts. And, all I wanted to do was video chat with Nia. Two months later , my daughter and her fiancĂ© bought a Cavapoo puppy.  I was consumed by every video moment and photo of baby Maple. And then we adopted Violet.

As a grown woman I'm always amazed by new feelings and insights and I'm amazed at the amount of love this little pup has brought into our home. My husband and I have a very loving and affection relationship but somehow the house has become more loving. It's interesting to see and feel the expansion of love that a little pup could bring to a home. To think....., that I closed off that feeling for so long, afraid that my heart could  be broken by the love and loss of another pooch. 55 and the insights keep coming. 









With love and gratitude,

Michele


Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10