Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Tea Bottles #herbaltea

(I got this idea directly from my fiancé who would make one of these to take with his lunch. )


Drink lots of water . You hear it all the time but some days you cannot get the 32 oz of water down. Why not try these cold tea bottles? You can make them in no time , literally while you are talking on the phone. Great to add to the lunch bag too. I usually make herbal teas with no caffeine and no sweetener. Similar to water, right ? But with a few health benefits. 

Here, I made a muscle recovery tea, a strawberry hibiscus tea , a lemon ginger tea, a peppermint tea , a pomegranate blueberry acai green tea and a green tea turmeric.

You will need water bottles and tea bags of choice
Open the packaging and fold the tea bag and insert into top of open bottle. You should poke most of the string inside and then replace the cap. Let sit over night or two. Drink. 
Interestingly, I found that some of the teas that I didn't like hot, we're enjoyable cold. 
Btw, the peppermint is a favorite because it helps regulate sugars in your body. 

 Mix up that water situation with something equally as good for you if not better , except for maybe the green tea as it has caffeine which may or may not lead to dehydration. 

With love and gratitude,


Michele










Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

7 comments:

  1. Great idea! I think you would like my favorite- It's Yogi Tangerine...oh yeah!
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to have to give this a try as water is all I drink! Every now and then I add some of those flavored powdered packs to my bottles but they always make my kidneys hurt. Maybe tea won't do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Oh I hope this is a good alternative for you. I drink a lot of lemon water and need to mix it up some days.

      Delete
  3. Oh I hope this is a good alternative for you. I drink a lot of lemon water and need to mix it up some days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10