Thursday, November 14, 2019

Christmas Ornament Exchange 2019


Welcome to the 2019 Christmas Ornament Exchange. 



Below you'll find links to 
several Christmas ornaments, each created especially for this party. Enjoy the tutorials. Leave a comment in the box below and I will be sure and respond. Don't forget to share photos of any ornaments you make that were inspired by our posts. I will be happy to share on my social media.

The first picture you see here is a pic of my Christmas Ornament Design for 2019
The second link is to my exchange partner's ornament. 

Follow the link below to enjoy the tutorial for my
Sand Pail Ornament


Santa Luau Christmas Ball Ornament




The link party runs from November 14th through December 14th and you are invited to link up your ornament tutorial below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10