Thursday, June 13, 2019

Dollar Store Challenge Featured Posts



We had a great Dollar Store challenge 2 weeks ago and with over 60 bloggers linking their Dollar Store crafts as well. I'd like to highlight a few here. 



First, I'd like to showcase Erlene's Patriotic Chair Covers . These are easy , inexpensive, hence the Dollar Store theme and a perfectly colorful way to celebrate Memorial Day , Flag Day, $4th of July or show your patriotic spirit. If you NEED to make them, make sure to click on over and pin the link.



I also adored these darling little Rustic Birdhouses made by Christina at The DIY Mommy. If you have a little bird thing going like me you can easily make these for your garden or maybe even a garden room.


Click for more from the Dollar Store Challenge and check out what else you can make with #Dollarstore deals.

Keep Makin'!!!!

With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .

1 comment:

  1. Those birdhouses are darling! I have been looking for some cute and easy garden decorations; I think I might have to take a trip to the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10