Friday, April 5, 2019

Inspirational floral quote tag

For the inspirational quote tag, I upcycled a piece from an old planner to make a tag. 
 Cut the corners to create the tag and punch a hole at the top to hang.

 I had this decorative twine from a candle that I used to hang the tag. I added a bit of color by rolling it around on an ink pad.


 I stamped a few butterflies around the tag to give it some more charm.
Using card stock, I stamped the quote in archival ink so that I could watercolor over the words to give it a pop of color.


A little twirl of twine and some lace and a clip of an old book page created a nice layered background for the quote.


It's a very sweet and Springy piece.




 I used it inside my paper flower wreath /frame.



Happy to be celebrating the Spring with you all. Thanks for reading along . Please leave a little love in the comments below.


With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week at these link parties with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

1 comment:

  1. I love your butterfly stamps. I will try to keep an eye out for bigger stamps and butterflies are a must.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10