Monday, October 8, 2018

Be Scary Tablecloth #Upcycle Challange- Material


We had another challenge this month , to create something from fabric /material/fiber. 

I popped over to my local Salvation Army store and picked up a $4 fabric shower curtain I thought could be turned into a tablecloth. I liked the black and white designs when I saw it 



 Using Archival permanent ink, I stamped two separate designs in stripes along the tablecloth. I used an opened magazine as a guide for underneath and followed the line above to stamp my first line and then I repeated the same process for the second design. This ink is permanent and washable once it is dry.


















It's really that easy.
Keep upcycling and have a Happy Halloween .

Please leave a comment below and stop by and visit the other creative bloggers who have participated in this challenge.






With love and gratitude,

Michele













Find me partying here all week at these link parties with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10