Saturday, September 15, 2018

Fall Goddess

Fall provides a big opportunity for DIY, crafts, recipes and more. That's why several bloggers have joined together to create a Fall Link Party.  I'm posting my Fall Goddess but be sure and visit all the other bloggers to enjoy their take on Fall.

As I was thinking about my Fall project , I was inspired to make my Fall Goddess, by an image I saw of a face surrounded by scroll work. My brain connected the leaves and the face and it was on. 
I immediately went to #graphicfairy.com to select a vintage woman printable. 
 And I found this vintage sunflower.
I added a little color with my watercolors.






Using an oval frame that I recycled, I removed the glass and traced around my lady and then cut her out. I wanted something else in the background peeking through and so I added some script scrapbook paper to the background first.

I gave her a floral necklace and a sunflower halo.


I played around with how I wanted to add my leaves and other fall embellishments.

I clipped the leaves and scrunched them in my hand to give them a bit of depth. I twirled the greenery and the long wheat strand around a skewer to add a little kink and curl.


I used a glue gun for this entire project.









From this ....to ......goddess



With love and gratitude,



Michele






"Michele Michael is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”

Find me partying here all week at these link parties with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on FacebookPinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .








1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely way to welcome fall - thanks for sharing on Fiesta Friday!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10