Sunday, June 3, 2018

Nautical Lamp Upcycle

This is an upcycled lamp project I threw together when I found myself  in need of some small lighting. This lamp was donated to me because I'm always creating upcycled projects. and whenever people have some unwanted items they seem to find their way to me.
Here is the lamp before  I worked my changes.
First a quick wipe down and a coat of chalk paint.
Add a sweet little shade in a  contrasting color.
Wrap with some fish net, add some rope and a sea urchin .





Now that works for me . 
It's inspired by the old style  fisherman buoys. You know those old glass balls wrapped in netting. 


Have a great week. Stay Coastal and be a Bohemian.



With love and gratitude,

Michele












Find me partying here all week at these link parties with some great bloggers.

If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10