Monday, April 23, 2018

Welcome Spring Link Party Features





We've enjoyed celebrating Spring with many bloggers posting their best at our Welcome Spring Link Party. We had a tremendous response with a total of 410 posts to the party. Thank you to all who participated and made it a fabulous party.


Here are the Co-hosts of our Welcome Spring Link Party.
 Be sure and visit them also for their featured Party post. 


Below , I've featured some of my favorite Spring posts. I hope you enjoyed our party. On to Summer.

Easy Lemony Birds Nest Dessert - I love the idea of these for a garden party any time of year or for a wedding or baby shower. These are darling and would brighten any gathering. 
posted by Diane at An Extraordinary Day 

A Simple and Easy Lemony Bird’s Nest Dessert and so Yummy for Easter Dinner - AnExtraordinaryDay.net

Crochet Cactus-I love home decor projects and DIY , mostly because it's a time to be unique and these Cacti are perfectly unique. Can you imagine these on display in your home?

posted by T'onna at Sew Crafty Crochet 




Charming Watering Can Wreath- If you are a gardener like me, you'll appreciate the design and beauty of this piece. Don't you love the cascading Amaranthus, mimicking water flowing from the can?
Posted by Debbee at Deb's Buzz (I get the feeling she really thrives in the Spring!)
Growing Wheat Grass for Decoration - I just bought a book about Wheat grass prior to seeing this post, so I'm sure it's fate that connected us. I love the Wheat Grass for decor but I can juice it too. 
Posted by Joy at Artful Homemaking 

Hoping the sunshine brings you the Spring.


With love and gratitude
Michele
Coastal Bohemian

You can find me blog hopping at link parties here all week. If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, or  G+ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10