Friday, November 15, 2019
5 DIY Nautical Christmas Ideas #Ornaments #Beachyornaments #Nauticalornaments #ChristmasDecor
There aren't enough places you can go to find ideas for your nautical Christmas. Luckily you have Coastal Bohemian. Wink. I can't think of any thing other than a nautical Christmas. Click on the links below for full tutorials.
Here are a few ideas to get your holiday started.
1. Seashell Christmas Tree on canvas or wood it's a perfect piece for any beach themed holiday. Don't forget to use a piece of driftwood for the tree base.
2. Bring out the little kid with these Sand Pail Ornaments
3. Surf's up with these totally customizable Surfboard Ornaments
4. Use up scraps of old fabric and ribbon and lace making these Jellyfish Ornaments
5. Bucket O Shells is a perfect addition to the whole theme as well. gather up all your tiny shells to make these.
Have a very nautical Christmas.
With love and gratitude,
Find me partying here all week, at these link parties, with some great bloggers.
If you are in Myrtle Beach come on down and visit us at the Coastal Bohemian Studio or Follow us out on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram, Linkedin, or Bloglovin .